Wednesday 25 May 2011

Yanna-chan's Concerto!

Tonight, we watched Ya-neechan's Band & Choir Concert. Since she's part of the school's choir, she's always involved in these concerts. But tonight, not only she sang but she also danced! Woot! Yup, she's that active and talented. Mwahaha! >:) *I'm pretty sure she wants to kill me right now for all those sarcasm. Hehe. Kidding Ya-neechan :)*
Anyhow, this concert was BIG TIME packed up with a lot of people. All the seats were taken! Didn't see that one coming since every time I have a Band Concert at my school, people barely even come. Haha! Well, Sisler's so much different than my school, Isaac, so I should've seen that one coming.
Put that aside, the concert was by far entertaining. The Band was really amazing unlike our band. *We need to work harder! >.<* But some of their pieces were too.... mellow (?) that almost made me and nee-chan fall asleep. But they were still good, okay! Don't get the wrong idea (>.<)!

Here are some of the pieces they played. Unfortunately, Ya-neechan's not part of the band, since she's not really a "Band" person, but she does sing and dance exceptionally well. *Again with the compliments. Haha!*


I know the quality's not that great but hey, I only wanted the music, so I thought that I don't really have to see anything visually, right? *winks* I feel smart saying that. (*^_^*)

Other people had other dance performances as well. Just like on this one:


They performed a Justin Bieber medley with Baby and Somebody To Love. Just saying, I'm no BELIEBER. Period. (^_^) And I'm proud of that fact!

On the next performance, they performed Lady Gaga's Born This Way. It was.... pretty funny yet awesome, I think? But me and nee-chan thought that they kinda lack some dance steps but that was not our decision, so yeah. Pretty good, still. And nice that they used that song. I like that song (*^_^*)


It was the Choir people's turn to shine! Unfortunately, Ya-neechan was not part of this choir. They sang a song that's kind of similar to The World I Knew by Jordin Sparks. Take note! I said similar, not the song itself. Okay? (><)


And here's Ya-neechan's dance performance! We all thought the girl in the middle performed really well! Her part was funny, too! She did a great job! Along with her "back-up" boys dancers at the back.







And there's Ya-neechan!!!!!!! Right there! Right there!!!! Yay!~ She's right there at the very right. It's kind of hard to point it out as of now, but you get the idea. Just remember, she's at the very right!! Not left corner, but RIGHT! Don't get your directions wrong!

 Ya-neechan's dance performance was cheerful and some parts were funny. But pretty entertaining. Great job minna!! *applause* \(^0^)/

By the way! By the way! Guess what???? BAND BLAST'S TOMORROW!!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!~ I can't wait!! We're going to play The Tempest! Wish me luck and I'll do my best! Yosh! =)

P.S: To Line-chan: 
Line-chan, nee-chan told me that you wanted the link to a HSJ magazine translation, right? Here's the link! :)


But as far as I can remember, you have to be part of the community first in order to read it D: I'm not sure though, but try it out and hope it works! (^_^) 
If it doesn't, then just bug nee-chan about it, nee? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment