Tuesday 24 May 2011

Dimsum and Trapped Butterflies!

This past Saturday night, we went out to eat in our favorite Chinese restaurant, Dimsum! Yay! It`s really good there, you should try if you haven't. ;)
There's a lot of Chinese restaurants here in Winnipeg. And I am telling you, there are countless of them out there. But among all of these Chinese restaurants, I personally like Dimsum! and King's Palace. Sorry for being kind of biased, but I like those restaurants. :) Hehee!~

So, I'll show you some of our well-liked dishes of Dimsum! :


This is called Beef Tripe. In other words, it's a cooked cow's skin. It may sounds exotic to you, but I'm one heck of a girl that's why I like those kinds. (^_^) I don't know why but I enjoy eating these "unusual" kinds of foods. Don't get me wrong though!!!! I'm telling you, right at this moment, that I do not, DO NOT eat those REAL EXOTIC food. (>_<") And I'm talking about those..... Oh, you know what I'm talking about! (>m<)
So put that aside, in my family, it seems as though it's just me and my dad who likes these type of food. I inherited my dad's taste bud. Trust me, I don't even know if that's a good thing or not. Haha!
.


This one is eggplant with a shrimp inside. It was really good! Unfortunately, my Ya-neesan is allergic to shrimp due, I think, to her ashtma problems before. I know Ya-neesan, it kinda sucks but you can still eat a lot of other food so don't give up! :)


Our dad's favorite Chinese food ever invented, Chow Mein! It's just like Pancit Canton, but in a different kind of Chinese way.... ? (@_@) Wait, they're both Chinese, right??! Wow, what a fail Ali-chan.. (_ _") Oh well, just to conclude this.. matter, I'd say they're both Chinese cuisine wherein noodles are involved. There! :)
BTW, it's good! My dad loves every kind of Pancit Canton and every time we go to a Chinese resto, that's our number one order. So far, dad said Chow Mein there tastes really good. Dad just can't go wrong with his Chow Mein tastebuds, right dad? (^_^)



And lastly, our favorite dish there, Chinese Perogies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *claps! claps!* I really like this dish. There's something about it that you just wanna keep eating it. Haha! It's so crunchy on the outside and it has a sweet, hot, and yummy filling inside. It's really good! I strongly suggest you this one! :)

I just noticed, I sound like I'm advertising this resto, nee?? HAHAHA! =)) Oh well, it simply can't be helped. :)

One more thing, before we even left, I saw these two butterflies trapped between our garage window and the blinds. They're not squished or anything but they're trapped there. Honestly, I already noticed them few days before that but I just keep forgetting about them.
Anyhow, thanks to them, I was able to take some good shots of butterflies! Yay!





Arigato butterflies! Finally! I was able to take pictures of butterflies! (*^_^*)
I keep trying to take pictures of them before but I always failed since they always fly away from me every time I come close. (_ _") But not anymore! Yay! 
My next target is: BIRDS! :D
^^Oh, nee-chan's gonna love this, nee? :)

P.S: Hontoni gomen ne again, nee-chan for using XY too long again! >< 
I'll try to save up enough money to buy a mini laptop.. which will take a long, long, long, long long, long,......
and long while. Hehe (^^")

No comments:

Post a Comment