Wednesday 25 May 2011

Twins gone for next year...

Today, I received some bad news. My twin friends, Macy and Queeny, won't be staying at Isaac Newton for next year. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!! *criiiiies* D':
Well, I feel happy for them that they were able to buy a fine house somewhere near Garden City Collegiate. But that IS the sad part. It's closer to GC, further from Isaac, which leaves us to the conclusion that they will just go to GC for next year. D:
I think GC is a nice school, probably even better than Isaac, but it's just sad that they have to leave for Grade 9, when we're gonna graduate (_ _"). *sighs*
We already thought of every single option for them to have in order to stay at Isaac for one more year, but obviously, we have failed. (_ _") Number one option was to ride the bus -- *that way, I can also have someone with me every time I ride the bus each morning* -- which was restricted by their parents. Walking could be one, but far too inconvenient, since it'll probably be more-than-a-twenty-minute walk. Another one is that they could be dropped off, but I think no one's available in their family to do that. So yeah, none of the above saved the twins from leaving. *sighs*

 Queeny (left) and Macy (right) 
Try not to get confused! (*^_^*)

Anyhow, I posted this because I already have some drama speeches for them. And I know that they hate those speeches, which is why I made one for each of them. Haha!

Dear Macy,
          Before you leave Isaac Newton, for good, I'd like you to know that I am thankful that I had a friend like you. Even though, every single day, you spaz out on me and it always seems like you want to hang me up on a tree, I'd still miss you. And even though, you always lose your patience and temper on me right away, shouting and yelling at me that the whole class would tell you, "Chill out.", I'd still miss you. And even though, you keep tugging on my hair and you seem to love bothering, for you think that I am the best person out there to bother (which I don't understand up until now), I'd still miss you. Behind all of these, I still want to say thank you for having your very rare and short patience to teach me math because it hates me. And as you claim yourself as my "personal stalker", I think until the end of time, I have a great, big feeling you'll stay true to your job, as my personal stalker. Thank you Macy and have fun at GC!

Dear Queeny,
          Before you leave Isaac Newton, I'd like to mention quite a few stuff that I always wanted to say to you. First of all, I'd like to say that both you and Macy are blessed with short-temper. :) And with that, I wanna say that even though, I only asked you once about something, since I wasn't able to hear, and you yell right back at me, "Why won't you listen?!" and give me a death glare, I'd still miss you. And even though, you and Macy always have these "arguments" and somehow, at some point, I get involved (trust me, it's not cool getting involved), I'd still miss you. And lastly, even though, I only correct you for something, and somehow you never listen, you look like you're already on your breaking point wherein it feels like any minute, you'll throw a desk on top of my head and crack it open, I'd still miss you. Those were the good times. :) Oh by the way, thank you for everything that you have done for me..... which I can't seem to point out (_ _") haha! Just kidding. Take care and have fun! 

          For the almost two years that we've been together, we were able to make such good, yet painful memories. I'll always remember you two for you guys have such unique, and very unique, personalities. I'll miss you guys even though you guys always seem to throw all of your temper at me. (Am I some target?!) Hope you guys will have some fun at GC and I hope we'll see each other again. <3

P.S: Since your house's so much closer to where I currently live, I'll just visit you guys with my bike once in a while! Yay!~ See ya! =)


Yaaaay! Phew! What a dramatic speech! There! I'm pretty happy that I was able to write all of that down, since I don't know when will I ever write them down again. I hope the twins could read this. Haha! But I'm 100% sure that they'll kill me right away because 1.) They don't like the fact that I wrote a post about them. 2.) Their picture's up there. 3.) The dramatic speeches. Anyways, whether they'd read it or not, I'm just happy that I was able to write them down. Yay! \(^0^)/


So for the twins, I know you guys can survive GC as much as you have survived in Isaac! And I'm pretty sure that you'll find more new friends! By then, please don't forget about us! We'll still be here for you guys! In order to do that... "Queeny!!! Make a facebook already if you wanna stay in contact!!!!" Hahaha! XD

By the way, "Twins, try not to kill each other, wherever you may go, 'kay?" (*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment