Thursday 26 May 2011

Puffy Cottonfield!

I took some pictures of the puffed dandelions at our backyard. I know they're not really that nice to look at since they're considered as flower weeds, but I thought the of the opposite. I know it's kinda annoying how there's just those wishing stuff that keeps floating around, but I just thought of taking pictures of them and see how it'll turn out. It turned out nice, I guess? :)





Don't they look like those cotton flowers? You know, those flowers where they get cotton balls from? They don't look exactly alike, but pretty close, nee? Everytime I see these, I think of puffiness. (*^_^*)


Hora! Mite! I took a "cotton dandelion" with a butterfly on it. Yay! You cannot believe how long I took just to take one good picture of this one. It's so hard. The butterflies kept flying away. But when they stopped and rested on a dandelion, I took the chance and *snap*! Hehe, yay! I feel so proud!! \(^0^)/

Another one! Train tracks! :) 




It was hard to find the right angle, but oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment