Friday 27 May 2011

Rain, Rain ..

Today was really cold and rainy, nee? Especially this morning! Brrrrr! (>~<) Good thing we had early dismissal today. Nice way to end a friday, nee? 8(>v<)8. Anyways, good thing it stopped raining now. Rain somehow makes me feel so cold and tired that I just wanna sleep.That's why it's bad when it rains and I'm at school, I'm so close to falling asleep! 
(><) zZZ











Water's so cool, nee? I think it's one of the most interesting things in this world! I always wanna take pictures of water. Especially water reflections. Aren't they so cool? (*^^*) Too bad we don't live near any rivers or ponds. (TT__TT) But that's okay! There's still a lot for me to take pictures of! Ganbarimanu! (^0^)/


Taken from our sink. I was only playing around. Hehe. Sugoi, nee? (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment